Sunday, August 9, 2020

Subscription Box

I've gotten a few boxes from my Witchy One subscription.  Will try to catch you up.  This is a great box for $20.  Never disappoints.  I've gotten so much pretty little jewelry pieces that I've had no place to wear since I only go out once a week, and that's to spend time in the sun.  I'm thinking that some of this stuff might make nice little Christmas gifts.


The unveiling.  Love the boxes they send this in.  Great for my Christmas jewelry gifts.


Empress magnet.  Represents the creative power of the feminine.  Let her remind you to birth new ideas and creative endeavors.  She has joined my other special little magnets on my refrigerator......




Bloodstone Skeleton Key Pendulum.  Bloodstone is a talisman of good health and has been revered as a healing crystal throughout history.


Infinity Heart Earrings.  A symbol of love.  These earrings carry the energy of a universal love that transcends all disharmony that might surface between friends and family.  



Double Point Quartz and Rhodonite Necklace.  Rhodonite comes from Rhodon, which means 'rose'.  A crystal of love.  Quartz works to amplify properties of accompanying crystals.  This necklace was created to drawn all forms of love into your life.  Valued at $26.

7 comments:

  1. Those earrings are so pretty -- love the celtic knot hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be fun to open those boxes and see what is inside. I, too, love the celtic hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delight! I love the earrings and the pendulum, too. And I also love the smile I can hear in your words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful and uplifting collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How magical and beautiful your subscription box is. It is so nice to have such a positive surprise to look forward to... especially with all that has been happening in your life.
    Sending positive thoughts and prayers to you, your family and loved ones.

    Have a lovely evening 🌷☕

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm up for earrings, especially earrings that dangle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super box this is.
    Love the look of the jewellery.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete