Sunday, August 23, 2020

August Inked Goddess Box

The August Inked Goddess subscription box was the best one ever.  At least to me it was.  Kitchen Witchery.  I consider myself a Kitchen Witch, and am sure many of you are as well even though you may not realize it.  Do you enjoy spending time in the kitchen?  Do you love to cook?  Do you carefully pick your ingredients, add additional spices to make the recipe your own, and most importantly, do you cook with love?

As a Kitchen Witch I recognize that food gives life.  When we nurture our bodies, we are honoring the earth.  I don't see cooking as a chore.  I LOVE cooking and creating foods that nourish the body and the soul.  I have one shelf in my cupboard that is filled with herbs and spices which I use for both cooking and healing.  I keep teas on hand for sleep, tummy issues, colds and flu, to combat high blood pressure, etc., and for just plain enjoyment.  I make special teas for my hubby when his chest is filled with mucus.  In the winter I make lots of healing soups.

Lots of goodies in this box.

Magic Culinary Blends.  Grounding is a salt blend with sea salt, onion, paprika, and cayenne pepper. Psychic is a sugar blend with organic sugar, peppermint, anise, lemon zest, and cornflower.

Kitchen Witch Decal.  

Making Magic in the Kitchen Booklet.  Contains helpful information for kitchen witches.

Kitchen Witch Votive Candle.  A blend of cinnamon, clove, and honey to add warmth to your kitchen.  Smells so good.

Kitchen Magick Measuring Cups and Spoons Combo.  I needed these.

Cooking With Magickal Intentions Kitchen Witch Eclectic Cards.  Six cards on how to cook with the intentions of grounding, healing, love, money, protection and psychic.


Kitchen Witch Apron.  Designed by the owner of Inked Goddess. 

8 comments:

  1. Wow!!!
    What a magical assortment of ingredients and knowledge.
    I keep most of my witch collection in my kitchen.
    They keep me company as I cook.
    This post was enchanting and so a part of you...enjoy 🍂🎃🍁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, SO much good stuff! Enjoy using it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet another box which might have been created just for you.
    Cooking is a chore when the people you cook for don't appreciate the effort and the love which seasons each dish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like being creative, which includes the kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic box and assortment of goodies.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of this subscription box before, thanks for sharing. Love that apron!

    ReplyDelete