Sunday, August 16, 2020

August Subscription Box

Received my August subscription box from Witchy One.  I love the jewelry they send.  Looking forward to the disappearance of Covid so I will have someplace to wear it.   Of course, some will also be given as gifts. 

The unveiling.  She threw a tea bag in as well.  Will save this for the cold season.

Ocos Geode Necklace.  Its wispy pattern and markings encourage one to be the free spirits we are naturally born to be.  It's really pretty in person.  

This was the picture they sent this month.  

Feline Earrings.  The feline totem carries curiosity, playfulness, and magic.  These earrings break down monotony and infuse a hefty dose of magic and boundlessness.

Jewelry Charging Plate.  What we wear has the capacity to participate and influence in the energies of our daily lives. The Moon influences the tides of the sea.  Place your chosen jewelry on the plate with the intention to amplify its properties before use. 

Serpentine Stone.  This stone is a powerful crystal.  Simply by seeking the origins of its naming, it is clear that a strong correlation was made many moons ago.  It is said to be the safest stone to aid in chakra work.   The little pinkish thing is some sort of dried flower that was included.

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful ...all of it!!!
    Let these magical treasures bring you light, love and healing.
    Keep being strong dear Mary.
    You are in my thoughts everyday. Even my hubby asks me how you are doing.

    Hugs 🌷

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, that's so sweet of your hubby. I am doing my best. Some days are better than others. Last week I had one day that I just cried all day.

      Delete
  2. Lovely surprises in that box! Hope you are doing well-stay strong! Hugs-Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that your subscription boxes continue to brighten your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love subscription boxes.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooooooooh, love the kittie earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks a very good box.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete