Sunday, November 18, 2018

Sunday Selections

Treat yourself like a goddess. That's the feeling I get every time I open one of my boxes from Divine Empowerment.  It's a tad expensive in my opinion, but the two ladies who run it are so awesome.  They used to send the bath salts in glass tubing, and one month when I opened the package, the glass tubing was broken and the bath salts were all over the pretty organza bag everything was packaged in.  When I notified the owners, instead of saying they would send me another bath salt, they insisted on sending me another whole bag.  I don't forget things like that.
This month featured the goddess Dana, the mother of the Celtic gods.  She represented the earth and fruitfulness; hence, this month was focused on growth an abundance.
Maiden Minx Inner Goddess Bath Salts which are crafted from Dead Sea Salts, Valencia Orange Peel, peppermint leaves and essential oils and is designed to release tension and toxins in  the body.  Mineral Dead Sea Salt detoxifies, cleanses, heals, and nourishes the skin.
I Ching Chinese lucky coins.  These three coins tied together represent Earth Luck, Heaven Luck, and Woman Luck.
Instruction were to hang them on your door knob to bring luck and fortune.  You'd best believe I didn't waste any time doing that.
Green Adventurine pendant. Promotes general well-being and calm.
Tiger Eye Stone.  This powerful stone helps to release fear and anxiety and aids in harmony and balance. 
Blessed herbal candle.  Brings abundance, focus, success, and knowledge.  Essential oil and herb blend of allspice, clove, and nutmeg.  Smells super yummy. 
Treasure Chest cone incense.  Imported from India.  Helps to focus the mind on achieving specific goals. 
Meditation oil. 

15 comments:

  1. Wonderful box of treasures Mary...just what you needed to calm and relax in the hectic seasons ahead and what you have been dealing with in the past 💮

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only thing I cannot use in the box is the bath salts much as I'd love to. I can only take showers now. If I get down in the tub, I can't get up. We have one of those old fashioned tubs with legs. It is much deeper than a regular tub.

      Delete
  2. What a great box to get in the mail. It is like Christmas in a box...and how nice of the company to send you a whole replacement box. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love getting these subscription boxes. They are so much fun. Some I try out for a month or so and let go, but this one I keep just because I am loyal to people who are good to me.

      Delete
  3. Great package of items for luck and abundance. One can always use that!

    It was really thoughtful of the owners to send you an entire replacement box.

    Have a wonderful Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The owners are great. I wasn't even complaining when I emailed them and right away they insisted on a new box.

      Delete
  4. Service like that is remembered isn't it?
    It does indeed sound like a box which was made for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is remembered...and so is bad service. Do you remember the one box I got that said they'd put in a free gift in the next box if you gave a 5 star review and comment in five words or less. I went over 5 words and she shamed me in the group. I immediately canceled the box..

      Delete
  5. Mary, just wondering if you got my comment I previously left for you this morning?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, it did come in this morning, but I came home from church and shopping and after putting away the delivery and wrestling with the turkey to make room in the refrigerator, I fell asleep in my rocker. This is the first time this afternoon I came here. Wish I didn't have to moderate, but nasty people make it necessary.

      Delete
    2. No problem, I completely understand!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for all that information, I've always liked those Chinese coins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice goodies!!! And you are right...we should each be treating ourselves like we are goddesses...not just when we get an awesome box like you got!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a good box and an excellent company, very good service.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. That box is amazing! And, I am so happy with the service you have got Mary! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete