Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Tuesday Ramble

Went back to class yesterday.  Not exercise or dance, hamstring not ready for that, but I did attend meditation and arts and crafts.  Felt so good to be back, to see all my friends, to just be out of the house and away from all the madness. Still no word about the plaster. Heck, I'm ready to do it myself.  

So yesterday I went on my computer and found out I had no internet.  After trying to reboot several times I finally called cable service who tried to work on it from their end. Turns out that it's my cable modem.  They are supposed to come in this morning with a new one.  Anything else going to happen?

Every once in awhile I want some spaghetti and meat sauce.  This one was made with lean ground beef and sweet Italian sausage.  I made the sauce on Sunday and then let the flavors meld together overnight.  Nothing like a good bowl of pasta.  I tend to eat everything in bowls now.  It's easier when your sitting in your rocker watching television.  Food doesn't fall off your plate.

There is a new French bakery around the corner.  Stopped in the other day and bought 2 almond croissants and 2 cream filled pastries.  Must stay away from this place. I could very easily get hooked. Never tasted anything so good but also expensive.  Good for a treat once in awhile.

Have an awesome day.


4 comments:

  1. I was thinking about having a croissant just last night. Thought perhaps I should go to a bakery today. Don't know if I'll actually get my rear in gear to do so. But alas, it's true -- rich buttery treats like that should be sparingly eaten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spaghetti with meat, it is one of my favs and yours look yummy!

    As far as the fattening, expensive treats, well, sometimes you just gotta! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A croissant can be a good treat every once in a while :)

    I did come across this Low Carb Croissant Bagels recipe
    https://beautyandthefoodie.com/low-carb-croissant-bagels/

    My good wishes

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pasta! My favourite! Those pastries sounded so good! I hope you truly enjoyed them!! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete