Sunday, October 14, 2018

Sunday Selections

Not all of my subscription boxes consist of trinkets and candles, and such.  I love to cook, and I love to eat, so I also subscribe to a couple food oriented boxes.  One of my favorites is 'Spice Madam'.  Each month we explore  and experience a new destination.  There are 10 to 15 items included in each box. This includes  spices, seeds, culinary mixes, recipe cards, and music playlist!  


This month we traveled to Greece.  I cook lots of cultural foods from a lot of different countries, but Greece is one I have yet to try. 


Spices included in this box followed by all the recipes for the month.


I'm anxious to see what comes next.  It's on its way.

10 comments:

  1. That's a neat subscription box! I make a mean spanakopita myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up using some of the spices on today's chicken. Will let you know how it comes out.

      Delete
  2. Well, that’s fun to get in the mail! I guess I live under a rock because I’ve not heard of these varieties of monthly boxes. Are they very expensive?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have all types and all prices. I enjoy the fun of opening them. The good thing is also that you can try it for one month, cancel, and then go back later if you want. You might want to check out Cratejoy. They have tons of them.

      Delete
  3. That looks like fun.
    Thanks for stopping in and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like something that is just perfect for you as you love to cook and experiment a lot. Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well there you go!! What a fun way to cook.A music playlist just adds to the experience I'm sure!
    Have a great week!
    Saimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that’s a subscription box that would totally excite me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a cool box!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That certainly does look a very good subscription box, good things within!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete