Sunday, October 7, 2018

Sunday Selections

This 'Soulshine Box' couldn't have come at a better time.  Actually I received this package while I was still sitting in the lobby and chose not to open it until my house was back in order.  I was very pleased to find that it was filled with products to help me shift from feeling 'stuck', by provising the tools to shift that 'no movement energy' I have been feeling and begin attracting what I wish to manifest in my life.  Everything in  the box stands for new beginnings, success, protection, and blockage removal.
1 oz Crown of Success Oil.  Shifts energy  for the better and attracts all good things into your life.
Ametrine balances the body, mind, and soul.  Heals health issues.  Balances emotions.  Protects and opens intuition.
White Sage votive candle helps clear any blockages one may be experiencing whether it is financial, relationships, health issues, or whatever has you stuck.  For me, it's wanting to get back to normal living but not knowing how at this point.
Wear this crystal pendant for personal growth, energy work, color therapy and natural beauty.
Road Opener Powder. Lemongrass fills the classic role for straightforward road opening. Licorice root serves to dominate any and all that would get in your way. Lavender helps to soothe and ensure that the road is open and peacefully and with minimal drama. Cinnamon ensues speed, courage, and strength. Sage works to eliminate obstacles. Rose brings luck, charisma, and friends to help you on your journey. Osha root removes spiritual blockages specifically. And a tiny pinch of sulfur adds a little bit of extra "bang" to get rid of any stubborn blockages that want to try to stay in the way.

I am awaiting the Halloween box to see what is in it, but as it looks now, as nice as this box is, it may not be a keeper.

12 comments:

  1. Looks like an awesome box of good stuff! Can't wait to see what your Halloween box will be filled with! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love receiving these boxes. Some of them are just a tryout for a month.

      Delete
  2. That is good timing and the PERFECT way that you need to look at this upheaval in your life!!!!! A new beginning....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes,an upheaval that just doesn't seem to end.

      Delete
  3. I don't know you well yet but I am praying for you to find a good path that will help you move forward. I hope you have a wonderful Sunday. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. It's been a month of this. Has to get better soon.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Sure was. Glad I didn't open it until I had the house reasonably in order.

      Delete
  5. Serendipity at its best. What you needed, when you needed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just in time. Looking for anything to ease this stress.

      Delete
  6. This box was filled with many things you needed at the moment! Great items! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness me - such good timing for that box!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete