Sunday, October 28, 2018

Sunday Selections

Received my Autumn Wild Medicine box this past week, and as usual, I am in awe.  They pack it with such amazing items.  With several of the boxes that I canceled, I was only able to use half the stuff and put the rest away to fill little Christmas bags for family members, but with this box, I never part with anything.  I totally love it.
This is when I first unwrapped the box.  So many goodies stuffed into it.
A beautiful light scarf in earthy colors to blend use in your fall wardrobe. 
A bag of lava rocks.
Nice sized bottle of Fir Needle essential oil.  This powerful essential oil is used in aromatherapy for the improvement of respiratory conditions.


A Spanish painted tile.  Place the lava rocks on the tile and sprinkle with the Fir Needle essential oil to create a natural diffuser.  Place anywhere you spend a relaxing moment.
Cold and flu tea.  Ingredients: Nettle, Peppermint, Calendula, Lemon Balm, Orange Peel, Thyme, Yarrow
Calendula (Marigold, Summer's Bride)  is a staple in an herbalists medicine chest. It is used in topical salves, poultices & other skin remedies.  This flower top is also a great addition to your nightly tea and can aid in stomach issues. It is known to be antiviral and antibacterial and is found in many oral health products.


Autumn blessings Palo Santo smudge set.   Includes Palo Santo sticks tied together with an Obsidian Arrowhead, a sprig of Rosemary and a piece of wheat. These smudges are hand made and are imbued with the essence of the ocean.


Pretty little note cards for handwritten notes.  This I will probably put in with the Christmas gifts.  With my arthritic fingers, writing is a lost art. 





6 comments:

  1. What a great package of goodies! It must have been fun to open this one and discover all the treasures inside. I am so sorry that you have arthritic fingers. I know that must be terribly painful. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to open a box which could almost have been designed specifically for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such amazing items! I think I would keep them all, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great items here, that was a great box :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many interesting things packed in a box! Happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is an amazing box! I love everything! Way to go Mary! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete