Thursday, October 4, 2018

Thursday Odds and Ends


I love salad bowls.  In fact, I'd be pretty content eating a salad bowl every night.
My black and white bean salad. 1 can each of black beans and white beans, drained and rinsed, cherry tomatoes cut in half, red onion, parsley, olive oil, and lemon juice.
This little church is across the street from my bus stop in downtown Brooklyn. 
This is the fruit stand that I always talk about it.  You can see why I go crazy when I shop there.  They have so much, and are always coming up with fruits I never heard of.  It's been interesting, for sure.  And then, they have a great variety of Italian imported goods that I can never get enough of--interesting sauces, desserts, cookies, etc.

Four direction Quartz generator.  Promotes a positive flow of energy in your space.  Place this under your healing table in any form or modality of energy work or body work.  Awesome energy power.
This is my daughter and her husband.  I'm so glad that she finally found love.
This was my first grade picture.  Seems like my bangs were a bit uneven.  Reminds me of the time a few years back that I asked hubby to help me trim my bangs.  Ended up just like the above.  One side longer than the other.  Fortunately, my bangs grow out quickly.
If you suffer foot or leg cramps at night, this stuff is amazing.  I highly recommend it.

7 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of salad bowls as well...also 'hot' bowls.....could it be because I like watching TV while I have my meals????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I eat all my meals in a bowl for the same reason as you. I love sitting in front of the television.

      Delete
  2. I eat most of my meals in bowls.
    That fruit store looks very tempting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that fruit stand. So many things to try.

      Delete
  3. Wow! That's some fruit stand!!!! I think that's one of the things I really miss about Brooklyn. My old neighborhood had a couple, maybe 3 but nothing that big. And that salad looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fruit stand looks wonderful …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. That salad looks so good! I love all the fresh food stands! You look so cute with your bangs! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete