Sunday, May 20, 2018

Sunday Selections

Welcome to fairyland.  I love angels, mermaids, and fairies, and have been collecting each for a few years now.  Thought today I would share some of my fairyland stuff with you. 

A little fantasy fairy garden purchased through Etsy.  It sits on a leather round with a bed of tiny leaves.  It has a bead and flower table, a pod shell serving as a bench, a sunflower in the blue vase, a blue gazing ball, and a little blue bird.  So precious.
Fairies garden pond. 
Forgot where and when I got this little toadstool fairy house.
My little sleeping gnome.
Tinkerbell
Fixed up a little fairy garden surrounding some herbs I planted.  Needless to say, the herbs did not do well.  I've had a real problem growing herbs.
Three house mini fairy village purchased through Etsy. 
One of my little fairylands that I set up with some of my larger items.
Little fairy and a goose.
 A little fairy garden I put together.

 Little welcome bears.
My little lighthouse.  I usually use this with my mermaid/ocean scenes.
Isn't this cute?  Mushroom cottage and people and friendly snail friend in a white ceramic pedestal dish.

4 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! I really do love seeing what others collect. My main collection is mermaids as you know but I have tons of cats stuff as well and lately I have been picking up some dragon artwork. Also have quite the collection of Jim Shore figurines whenever I see a good sale!

    I just adore Etsy! They have the most fabulous items!

    Have a great Sunday, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do mermaids as well. Just don't have room to put everything out at once so as the weather warms, some of my fantasy stuff is retired to make room for the mermaids. Will be doing it earlier this year. Taking a fun course on mermaids with Mother House of the Goddess.

      Delete
  2. I just love little mushroom cottages -- so cute!

    ReplyDelete