Sunday, May 6, 2018

Sunday Selections

I started collecting angels years ago, and since that time my collection has grown so large that it is impossible to keep them all on display so many have been packed away.  Hubby keeps at me to 'get rid of some of my stuff', but I just can't bear to part with them. 
My guardian angel.  Isn't she pretty?
This angel came with wreaths for every season.
I purchased this angel in the thrift shop of the senior center I used to attend.  Is a music box.  
 A few of my holiday angels.
 Angel of Autumn
 Fell in love with her.
A treasured gift from my goddaughter.
I bought this angel of pets to watch over my little Miss Minga before she passed away.  I like to think she is still watching over her in heaven.
My Irish angel.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, that's the bane of collecting, isn't it -- everything takes up so much room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collection of angels, Mary. I, personally, would never willingly part with them. I have a lovely large angel statue on my reiki altar and I she will remain there always.

    Have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your collection. And am not surprised you cannot surrender any of them.

    ReplyDelete