Sunday, June 30, 2019

Sunday Selections

What a fun box from Inked Goddess.  While some of my subscription boxes got worse as time went on, this one never ceases to amaze me.  It grows better with time.

The unveiling.

 Lots of loot in this month's box.


Love the images they send with the box.  


Tree of Life blessing coin.  Sorry it is sideways.  I didn't notice that until now.  The back of the stone says, 'may trouble always be a stranger to you.'

Seed grow kit.  Complete kit (even with a miniature greenhouse) to grow your own tree.  For the first few years it can be kept inside in a pot to represent the earth element is you don't want to plant it outdoors.

Green Witch Votive.  Cedarwood, pine, and oak moss. 

Tree Magic booklet.  Made by Bladeandbroom  on Etsy.


Dryad Oil Sample.  In Greek mythology dryads are nymphs who live in trees. 

Reclaimed Rosewood Necklace.  Made from resin and reclaimed rosewood.

3 bags of tree bark or blossoms--Poplar bark for money, astral travel, manifestation, and rebirth; Elder Flowers for divination, magick, psychic protection, and transformation; and Birch Bark for protection, purification, change, and good fortune. 

And each month there is a little card in the box with the magickal musing of the month.  This month:

To knock on wood to stave off back luck after making a bold declaration derives from Germanic pagan folklore.  It was believed that supernatural beings (spirits, sprites, fairies, nymphs, etc.) lived in trees and knocking on a tree could awaken the being so one could ask it for protection.

17 comments:

  1. Oh WOW...I found this post absolutely fascinating, Mary! Thank you so much for posting.😊

    Such a fabulous collection of magical things...I have read and reread. It is difficult to tear myself away!!

    Love and hugs ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the greatest subscription box. I highly recommend.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. She really loads her boxes. Spares no expense.

      Delete
  3. What a remarkable subscription box this one is...LOVE IT!!!
    Makes me want to light a candle and work-up a spell!
    Thank you for sharing the magick~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love this month's box. Each month they keep getting better and better.

      Delete
  4. Ok, this is one I LOVE! I love the coin and the tree and and... TY for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun- it is always fun to get something in the mail that is as good or better than you expected. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. An excellent collection.
    Love the tree in particular. And the saying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's hope I can get it to grow. I have some Bonsai trees that I have to plant as well.

      Delete
  7. I believe I would be interest in tree magic.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your box Mary! I really love that you got a tree to grow! Cool! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I keep saying I need to try an one time subscription box. You got really great items.

    ReplyDelete