Thursday, June 20, 2019

Thursday Odds and Ends


My son Jerry on the set of a commercial he worked on.  I always told him he would be perfect for the Vikings television show.


 My beautiful church.


 My great grandfather.


Another picture of my friend.  One day she offered me her little pillow in case I wanted to sit.


My long hair the day before it was cut.  I never did anything with it except tie it back in a pony tail.  Figured it was time to let it go.


At the Mermaid Parade in Coney Island.  It is this Saturday, but I don't think I will be making it as much as I want to.  The crowds there are enormous and there no place to sit.  This old body just can't handle it anymore.


Another picture of the Mermaid Parade.  You can see how crowded it is on the sidelines.


My son and his girlfriend at the grand opening of Coney Island's Wahlburgers.


I loved this color.  I don't know why I ever changed it.
My Barbie paperdolls.

7 comments:

  1. The older I get, the more I dislike big crowds too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same way. I can't deal with large crowds anymore.

      Delete
  2. I never minded crowds, but now I do. They can be very scary now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, especially when your balance is not what it once was.

      Delete
  3. Add me to those who have problems with crowds.
    I am super impressed that your friend could sit on the ground like that. Both getting down and up are problematic for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to be in awe of how she could sit like that. If I did, I couldn't get back up again.

      Delete
  4. I always enjoy seeing your collection of photographs.
    Like others who have commented … the older I get the more I dislike too crowded and noisy places.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete