Sunday, June 9, 2019

Sunday Selections


The focus of the May Mindfulness Box is Mindful Travel and the box was stuffed with goodies.  It saddened me that I had to cancel this box.  I love it so much, but right now my budget is very tight.  So this will be my last one....for awhile.

Anticipation.

 The complete package.

Yellow Jasper.  A protective companion stone to help guide you and also keep you grounded.  Helpful for motion sickness.


Rhodonite.  A powerful stone to carry in unfamiliar surroundings.


Moonstone.  Has a reputation as a protective stone, especially when traveling over water at night.  

Travel Set to relax and recharge while on the road.


1 oz. Magnesium Oil Spray to soothe sore muscles.


2 oz.  Slim Down Bath Salts to wind down.

1 oz Lavender Chamomile Aromatherapy Mist to sleep easy.


2 sachets of Magnesium Cream. 

Aluminum Water Bottle to help with the plastic problem during your journeys.

Hi Vibe Passion Sticker, the water bottle accessory that allows you to bring positivity everywhere you go.



17 comments:

  1. Oh Mary. I am so sorry that you have to stop your subscription box. You really have seemed please with these.
    I love all of the beautiful stones that you have been receiving.
    Maybe you will be able to receive them again when circumstances change.

    Hugs 💮

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely renew once I get things back in order. Just had some unexpected expenses to contend with.

      Delete
  2. I have that same aluminum water bottle! It's great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, isn't it? I've been looking for a good one for quite awhile.

      Delete
  3. Packed full of goodies. I am sorry that you have to put this subscription on hold for a while, but hope it is very temporary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it's temporary as well. I am definitely going to miss it.

      Delete
  4. That’s a package full of wonderful, I swear by magnesium spray, I make my own, it’s good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried magnesium spray on my night time cramps. Works well.

      Delete
  5. I just got new to me water bottle.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the water bottle. Carry it with me wherever I go.

      Delete
  6. wonderful packages.... I love the stones

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful items. They thought of everything, didn't they? Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure did. I love those sprays and creams.

      Delete
  8. Another fun box! Hopefully you can restart it soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to restart in a couple months...maybe.

      Delete
  9. That does look a great box.
    Hoping you'll be able to start it again when circumstances allow.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete