Sunday, April 28, 2019

Sunday Selections

The focus of the March Awakening Box is confidence. Very nice little box. (I am a bit behind with posting these).

Opening the box.

Emptying the box.


Zebra Jasper.  I love this little stone.  It's one that I didn't have already.  It allows you to be optimistic despite life's stresses and gives you more initiative to tackle your problems.  Encourages you to dream and turn your dreams into reality.  Because it is a grounding stone, it allows you to tune into Mother Earth and find joy in your surroundings.

Orange Calcite.  Allows you to take control of your life.  It allows you to release negativity that is holding you back and also allows joy and optimism to flood your consciousness.  

Green Onyx.  Beautiful stone. Unfortunately, my camera is not too good on picking up colors.  I did the best I could.  Boosts your confidence.  Attracts positive energy.  Good for those lacking courage.  Especially good for those who fear standing up for themselves.

This amazing linen and room spray is infused with herbs known to promote self-esteem and confidence.  Essential oil blend of Bergamot, Coriander, Cardamom, Cedarleaf, Cedarwood, Fir Needle, Pachouli, Sandlewood...and mica powder.  Inside is a selenite crystal.

And, of course, an amazing picture.  I look forward to these each month.

9 comments:

  1. Love the stones. My hubby is a rock collector and we have spent hours along the shores of different lakes finding different types of rocks-which he then polishes and grades.
    Great little 'treasure box' for you there. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a display for all your stones or do you just take them out and fondle them as needed? When I was in middle school I had quite a few and they just lived in a box. I have none now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some of them displayed in a small bowl, the larger ones are just out there, and others are in the cupboard.

      Delete
  3. These are really awesome boxes! I must check this out seriously...

    Have a great Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Confidence is in short supply here. This box would be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your pictures, the stones do look good and a nice selection.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. The spray sounds like it would smell divine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...what a fabulous idea, a confidence box! I could certainly use one of those!!
    Your stone collection is amazing...I have quite a collection too, but haven't yet learned all their properties. Must get studying!
    Very interesting...thank you so much.😊😊 xxx

    ReplyDelete