Monday, April 15, 2019

Monday This and That


Good Monday morning.  Another week begins.  A warm one as well.  Spring has finally sprung here in Brooklyn.  Beautiful warm weather this past weekend, and the first leaves of the season have appeared on one of the trees across the street.



On Friday I went to the center.  Watch a funny pets video in Pet Bereavement group.  Had some great laughs.  Later that afternoon there was two hours of jewelry making.


On Saturday I woke up early and headed over to the fruit stand.  Hadn't been  to Circus Fruits in quite awhile, not since I started getting my fruit at Super Fresh. But, since I didn't need much, only fruit and some beans, it didn't pay to get on the bus and head over to the supermarket. Not going to have them deliver only a few items and not feeling like carrying them home.  This way I can take the cart. Will probably save some money this way as well.  At least the bus fare.

Made some American Goulash for Saturday.  Was craving it ever since a friend on FB mentioned it.


Sunday I went to church then came back home and began digging out my summer clothes.  Usually by now I am just about done with it, but it's been slow going this year with my back issues.  

Off to the center today.  Hoping the rain lets up before I go, but if it doesn't, I don't really have far to walk.  Half a block is nothing.

Have a good one.

17 comments:

  1. Enjoy the warmth and the signs of Spring! Today I'm off to tai chi and bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a pretty good weekend to me! Yes, spring IS finally here and with the rain, but I will take it since it is not snow LOL!

    That goulash looks mouth-wateringly AWESOME! I am so hungry for it now. YUMMY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what happened to me. My friend showed it and I had to have it.

      Delete
  3. Enjoy spring!! I am sooooo glad that it has arrived!!!

    Pretty necklace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving it...although today is a bit chilly.

      Delete
  4. Enjoy your walk and hoping the rain waits till you get home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rain is gone and the sun is fighting its way through the clouds. It is kind of chilly and windy though.

      Delete
  5. Your weather sounds a lot like ours here...all the new buds appearing, and sunshine and showers, but quite cold still!
    That blue necklace looks stunning.😊
    I hope you enjoy your walk...

    Big Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was a wonderful weekend for walking. Now today is different. Chilly with a lot of wind.

      Delete
  6. Hooray for Spring. Such a beautiful time of year (despite VERY variable weather).

    ReplyDelete
  7. No sign of leaves went in North Idaho.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds good that Spring has arrived.
    That blue necklace looks lovely.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy the weather Mary! Love that food you made! Yummy! The necklace is pretty! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey everyone!
    Today I come to you with so much excitement!
    I have been married & barren for 5years i had no child. i have never been pregnant i was a subject of laughter from my Friends & neighbors, i almost lost my marriage because of this issue . i was so confused that i did not know what to do until i came across this great Dr Ahmed online and i contacted him at once i was scared weather it was going to work because i never believed things like this before, so i decided to give it a try and i did all what Dr Ahmed asked of me and today to my greatest surprise i took in the first time and i gave birth to a bouncing baby boy and now my marriage that was about crashing before is now restored. my husband now love and want me better, Am so happy for everything that have been happening my life since i met this Dr Ahmed.
    I want to tell all the women out there who have a similar situation like that the world is not over YET they should dry up their tears and contact this great man and their problem will be gone or are you also having other problems you can also contact Dr Ahmed, here is how you can contact him Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or Contact him via his whats-app number +2348160153829.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete