Friday, July 23, 2010

TGIF


Top of the mornin' to ya.  All I can say is 'TGIF'.  It's been a long and busy week.  I've quite a busy weekend ahead.  It's my shopping and cooking weekend....not looking forward to it in all this heat.  Tomorrow it's supposed to go up in the high 90's.  You know, we tend to forget that we can suffer from heatstroke while indoors, too, so believe me, I plan to take it very easy tomorrow because I am sure my kitchen will get up in the 100's.  Yikes!!!!  Makes me want to eat out every night.

Time has really flown by this morning.  I'd wanted to complete my little piece on the casting of Shaman Stones, but, alas, group time is coming up quickly.  So, I will bid thee farewell for today.  I'd love to hear about your weekend plans.  Hope there is some fun included in them. May you all have a wonderful day.

I will leave you with the following thought:


"Fear less, hope more; eat less, chew more; whine less, breathe more; talk less, say more...and all good things will be yours."
--Swedish Proverb--

8 comments:

  1. Heh! It took me a while to figure out TGIF, remember I am a foreigner! :D
    Can't wait for the Shaman's Stone. Have a wonderful week end, Mary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~l♥ve the quote above...but eat less...now thats no fun! i hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead despite the heat...we are off to the mountains...river is calling...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think in the heat you should eat ice cream for every meal. You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great weekend Mary :) sounds like its going to be a hottie x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heat strokes are no fun, had one of those in Nam. Still have problems dealing with the heat. Mother nature has been dishing it out this summer. Too much rain and too much heat. Hope you can find a cool spot so you can enjoy your weekend. X.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mary, I've been away and have missed so many of your posts! Will be catching up today. I love this proverb! Stay cool my dear, it's a killer out there! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Headed over to Live Oak this morning to the farmers market. Might even find a craft shop over there. Suppose to storm, sure hope it waits until this evening. Wishing you a blessed Lammas.

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete