Thursday, February 29, 2024

It's Party Day

Time for a party at the center.  Hoping my tummy holds up.  IBS-D can be crippling in that you're afraid to leave the house because you need to be near the bathroom.  Don't know what triggered yesterday's episode.  I'd been doing fairly well lately.

Last night's wind howled away.  Haven't heard wind like that since Sandy. It's pretty darn cold out there this morning.  Wind chill makes it feel in the low 20's.  Yikes!  Going to feel it more after having a few warm spring like days.  Had a very light supper last night, and I woke up super hungry.  

My son, Jerry, gave me this.  It smells so good I have wanted to light it.  I love scented candles, but the problem is, when I buy them, I don't want to light them because I don't want them to burn away.  That's a waste, I know, but if you could see all the scented candles that sit around never lit. 

Have a fantastic day.  

6 comments: