Sunday, May 26, 2019

Sunday Selections

The focus of April's Awakening box was Honoring the Earth.  (Sorry I am a bit late).  Awesome box for the price.

 Lots of goodies this month.

Seftonite.  A crystal I didn't already have.  Seftonite is the name given to a specific type of Bloodstone that comes from Africa.  It is known to have powerful healing properties.  It can ground negative energy and cleanse the body.  Sorry for the blurry picture.


Pyrite.  Pyrite is a stone of luck.  It helps to attract abundance, wealth, and prosperity and encourages you to follow your dreams.


 Axinite.  Another crystal I didn't have.  Axrite allows you to submit to changes and provides grounding in all situations.  Aligns the energies of the physical with the energies of the earth.


This bookmark is amazing.  It is not only beautiful, but embedded with wildflower seeds.  Plant under a thin layer of soil and water daily.


Feeling Good Flower Tea.  Chamomile, Rose Petals, Orange Peel, Oatstraw, Lemon Balm, and Lavender.


 Gorgeous picture as usual.


Hand Engraved Palo Santo Sticks.  Blessed with Reiki.

Not bad for $14.00.   A subscription box worth keeping.

14 comments:

  1. That was a wonderful box! I was given a axinite from a friend not long ago, it was a very caring gift🙂, that is a beautiful bookmark! Treasures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried many subscription clubs, but now narrowed them down to 3 plus one craft box.

      Delete
  2. I love when you share your subscription boxes with us. It is like sharing the magick they contain.
    That bookmark is so intriguing!
    Enjoy these wonderful treasures 💮

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bookmark is so pretty I don't want to plant it.

      Delete
  3. These are simply fabulous items! The stones look awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I'm going to try planting it in a box on my window sill. We'll see what happens.

      Delete
  5. A lovely box and that bookmark looks lovely and sounds amazing.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tea sound wonderful and the next set of stone I want to get is bathing stones.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love collecting crystals. I carry some around with me that ease pain.

      Delete
  7. Love the bookmark in particular.
    This box is another which is right up your alley.

    ReplyDelete