Sunday, May 19, 2019

Sunday Selections

The focus of this month's Inked Goddess box was animal spirits and totems.  What an awesome box.  It seem like each month is better than the previous month.

The box was stuffed with goodies.

 I didn't know where to begin.

Porcupine Quill pen.  Porcupine helps you stay positive during troubled times.  


 Animal Magic Meditation Balm. 

Raven Animal Magic Votive.  A blend of Dragon's Blood, Sandalwood, and Ginger.  Smells amazing.


Hand Dipped Ceremonial Stick Incense.  They are handmade by Enchanted Quills.  It smells so good. Will definitely be lighting these when hubby goes to work.  Can't burn them when he is home because of his COPD.  


Gemstone Animal Carving.  Carved from soapstone.  The animal that chose me was the Stingray.  The stingray reminds you that blending in and standing your ground can be the best play for you.  If you feel lost, the stingray can help you find your direction, and lets you know when you have all the tools to move forward.



Familiar Protection Bottle.  Complete with everything needed to create a protection bottle--glass corked bottle, black candle, quartz gemstone chips, protection charm, herb blend of mugwort, catnip, fennel, and rosemary.

 Animal Spirit Knowledge Cards.  Gorgeous deck of 48 cards with animal paintings on one side and symbolism of the various animals on the other. 


These cards are gorgeous. 

Next month will be Sacred Grove.  Tree magic.

22 comments:

  1. WOW! What a really awesome kit! I bet everything smells wonderful! Looks like you picked a great company to get these monthly items from! SO COOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the best. I look forward to it every month.

      Delete
  2. Now that’s a wonderful gift box, what a selection of treasures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love scented candles. This one smells so good. I can burn the candles when hubby is home, but not the incense.

      Delete
  3. Awesome....
    I love with Greece mythical Goddess....Achelois - One of the moon goddesses....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greek mythology is fantastic. I think Selene is my favorite.

      Delete
  4. I have that same deck of cards! They truly are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them. Never expected to find that in my package.

      Delete
  5. That's a great box! Looks like lots of good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this company. Each month is such a surprise.

      Delete
  6. Fantastic box yet again!
    I burn incense everyday...not only do I love the aroma but I feel it is a kind of ritual.
    I can understand why you look forward to receiving these great reasures. Those cards are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Before hubby got sick I always burned it. Now I try to be very careful around him.

      Delete
  7. YES! A fantastic box :)
    Happy Sunday Wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It DOES look amazing. As a confirmed tree hugger I am looking forward to next month too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for next month. It's going to be an awesome box.

      Delete
  10. The stingray is so cute! Beautiful cards as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has found a new home with my other fantasy animals. I have been collecting for awhile now.

      Delete
  11. I never heard of this type of monthly delivery box. Very unique; I like the Meditation Balm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is quite unique. It's one of the best boxes I receive.

      Delete
  12. How fun it must be to get these boxes of goodies!!!!! And ones that you love are even better!!!

    ReplyDelete