Sunday, August 19, 2018

Sunday Selections

I'm a kid at heart. I believe in the magical. Fairies, angels, mermaids, gnomes, and unicorns exist. We knew this when we were children. They coexist and walk beside us on a daily basis, but as we grew up, we closed off our minds. Have you ever seen sparkles out of the corner of your eye?  That was probably a fairy.  So, today I'd like to share with you my living room fairyland.
This is a little fairy garden I put together. 

Looks much better in person when the fairy lights are on.

I remember one day I was wandering through the woods behind my grandparents home, and I stumbled upon a fairyland when I was a little girl.  The pond looked much like this.  I remember how beautiful and peaceful it was, an oasis in the middle of the woods.  I didn't want to leave, but reluctantly I knew I had to go as the sun began to fade.  Despite the fact that it was a small woods, walkable from one end to the other in less than half an hour, I was never able to find it again.  So, when I saw this little pond on Etsy, I couldn't resist.
Another little fairyland I put together.

4 comments:

  1. I love your fairy gardens and the child who lives inside your heart. I can only imagine how beautiful and magical, all this must look like at night with the fairy lights on!
    I do believe in all that you said. The child in me sees sparkles. The adult I am let's that child play. Neither can exist without the other ✨❇🌌🎇

    Hugs ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are positively OVERRUN with faeries! How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My inner child is frequently the healthiest and happiest part of me. I love that you indulge yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so wonderful! I love this post! I love what you have created in your home! Beautiful, you made me smile! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete