Sunday, August 5, 2018

Sunday Selections

I've been asked for the link to last week's box.  For some reason I couldn't get the link to post properly but the name of shop is SpiritHand and can be found on Etsy.  It's really fun getting these boxes and exploring all the goodies inside.  And what I can't use, I am putting aside for Christmas presents so nothing goes to waste.

This week I received my first Therabox, a monthly self-care box, and the advertising was true to its word.  I did bring me happiness.   Definitely a keeper.
Everything in the box.  Lots of goodies.
Lavender and oats bath milk. I put this one away as a Christmas present.  Much as I'd love to lounge in some wonderfully scented bath water, I have one of those big old fashioned tubs with feet and can only take showers.  It's too hard to get up once I sink down in the tub.
Choose for Joy bracelet. It is a constant reminder that joy is a decision about how we are going to respond to life.
Three pocket journals.
Wood cat photo holder.
Revive wake up call 5 piece mask set-- 1 each of rose, coffee, cucumber, coconut, and green tea. Still up in the air about keeping or giving away.  Am I really going to do a mask?
Detox Himalayan salt foot pads.  Cleanse the body of toxins while you sleep Supposedly they aid in relieving chronic pain in joints and muscles.  If they work, I will be sure to order more.
Fire spiced Neroli body buffer with built in body wash.  Can't wait to use this one.  I love taking these scented body washes.
And this month's box also included a Mindful Journaling ECourse valued at $49 for free.  It's a month long course filled with meditation and self-exploration.  Going to put my new journals to work.  The course includes:

11 emails during the month with writing prompts, inspirational quotes, journaling and meditation techniques and a guided introduction to mindfulness.

10 original guided sound bowl meditations + 1 self-guided meditation

An e-book of the entire course

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy the delightful option of greatly needed "me time" and have fun!!!
    Journaling...I would love to get back into doing this.
    As you said...nothing will go to waste and you can pamper yourself for awhile 💮

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That box looks intriguing.
    I will be (very) interested in hearing how the foot pads work. Less pain (without drugs) is always a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some really wonderful items. ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love what you got!! Amazing! I was looking up for the store and couldn't find it? I have to keep looking! Thanks for the name Mary! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete