Friday, July 20, 2012

Weekend Blessings



May the sun
bring you new energy by day.
May the moon
softly restore you by night.
May the rain
wash away your worries.
May the breeze
blow new strength into your being.
May you walk gently through the world
and know its beauty all the days of your life.
Apache blessing

Happy Friday friends.  Hope it's a great one! I'll be trying out some new low sodium recipes this weekend.  Cooking has become fun again.  According to the weather report, the weather will be cooler so it won't be as brutal as it was on my last cooking day.  I wish you all a wonderful weekend.


5 comments:

  1. Have a beautiful weekend, Mary. Enjoy your new recipes, do some rocking chair time. I do hope it is cooler, and perhaps some rain is in order. Hugs to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the new cooking!!!!!!!!!

    "Auntie"

    ReplyDelete
  3. New recipes make cooking fun again, don't they? Have a great weekend, Mary girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy weekend Mary,
    are you going to share any of those
    low sodium recipes ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mary,

    That's a beautiful blessing!

    I think I better start watching my sodium intake, for I know I get way too much!

    ReplyDelete