Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Tuesday Ramble

Stayed in again yesterday. Had planned on picking up a few items at the supermarket, but just didn't feel so great.  This cold keeps hanging on. Two weeks now.  If it doesn't show some improvement by Friday I think it's time to head to the doctor.  Might need an antibiotic. Colored my hair so I can go for a haircut today.  My hair is desperate for a trim.  When I have to take out the blow dryer I know it is time.   I'm so sick of coloring my hair, but it refuses to go gray on me, and I'm not about to let them bleach it out to color it gray.  The roots will only come in dark anyway.
 This smells so awesome.  Made with pine branches and needles, juniper berries, cinnamon bark, blue sage leaves, rosemary, pine resin, orange peels, and bay leaves
With the days being so gray, dark, and dreary,  I've spent a lot of time gazing at the beautiful colors of the tree.  When I first decided to get rid of my big tree and replace it with this small one, I wondered if I was making a mistake, but this tree brings me as much joy as my large one did.  

Tuesday's Advent gift. 
Aqua Aura Quartz Points are clear Quartz which has bee enhanced with pure Gold.  Good for meditation and healing.  Calms the emotions.  It is so beautiful.  The picture does not do it justice. 

Have a wonderful Tuesday.

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think a lot of us had the same idea. When I have to take out the blow dryer I know it is time.

      Delete
  2. I do hope that you feel better soon Mary.
    I let my hair go gray almost twelve years ago...I love it gray and I earned each and every gray hair on my head :)
    Your tree is so festive and beautiful!
    Today's advent gift is stunning!

    Happy Tuesday~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love my hair gray, but it doesn't seem to want to do that for me. Too much dark in it.

      Delete
  3. I feel your pain at the unwelcome guest of illhealth hanging on and hanging on.
    And love the colour of your tree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt a little better when I got out today. The cold really cleared up my sinuses for awhile.

      Delete
  4. I do hope you feel better soon.
    I think your tree looks great, very festive and lovely to see.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I am happy now with a small tree. So much easier to take care of and I set up a small village underneath.

      Delete
  5. I'm starting to grow my hair again! LOL! I hope you feel better soon! I love your small tree! The aqua points are beautiful! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete