Thursday, December 27, 2018

Thursday Odds and Ends

Christmas feast.  No wonder I got all bloated.  Not used to this much eating in one night.  Actually had to sit up awhile to digest despite how tired I was.
Baked ziti.  Kept enough for one day of leftovers and sent the rest away.
Meatballs and sausages.  Don't separately because my son's girlfriend is vegetarian.
Oh, I can't tell you how yummy this is.  Salty and sweet.  Nuts, chocolate covered peanuts, nonpareils, candy covered almonds, raisins. Santa's Trail mix from Figi's.  What an awesome trail mix!  This was a big hit.  (Confession.  I was hitting it two days before Christmas Eve).
Creamy cake roll.  My goodness.  Melts in your mouth.
My favorite.  Tiramisu.  Must have this every year.
The fudge was also quite a hit.  Proud that I chose not to partake in it.  Actually, truth be told, I was already too bloated.  Chocolate and chocolate mint fudge
Maple Walnut fudge.  My favorite.  Sent all the fudge home with my son.  No temptations left around.
Hubby's shrimp.  I always make it for him and leave him to munch on it when we go to church.
This was half eaten before I got a picture of it.  I swear by Figi's every Christmas.  Never been disappointed.
Buffalo wings.  So hot and yummy.
My secret sauce.  They tried like heck to get the recipe from me.  Still remains a secret though.

Is it any wonder why I'm not getting on the scale today?

10 comments:

  1. We are SO on the same page! Food looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a feast! No wonder you were bloated, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look good. Christmas here was HOT. And the heat continues. At the moment I am living on fruit salad. With the occasional (and it is) piece of shortbread or chocolate. A balanced diet can wait for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fruit salad sounds good. I'll be doing the same.

      Delete
  4. My goodness...what a feast!
    Everything looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it was so good. I love all the goodies I get from Figi's. Best Tirimasu.

      Delete
  5. Wow Mary!! Holy!! I am bloated just looking at this post! LOL! What a feast! So good! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it is all gone. Just a wee bit of trail mix left. Hope you had a wonderful holiday.

      Delete