Sunday, December 30, 2018

Sunday Selections

Two Christmases in one.  Finally able to get the family all together.  Wonderful evening.  
 My granddaughter, great granddaughter, and my son.
 My son and newest great granddaughter.  Boy, was she heavy.
 Family portrait.
 Great grandchildren sitting down for a bite to eat.
 Plenty of food.  That macaroni and cheese was scrumptious.
 My granddaughter is a wonderful cook.
 My son in law, daughter, and son.
 My daughter and I.
 My 7th great granddaughter.
 Two Christmases in one.

10 comments:

  1. What wonderful and happy photos of a family celebrating together.
    The food looks scrumptious, too!
    I have those same chairs at my tables.
    Have a beautiful Sunday 💮

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh what a great evening it was. I wish it could happen more often, but then, if it did happen more often it wouldn't be so special.

      Delete
  2. How wonderful!! It looks like everyone had a grand time. You have a beautiful family Mary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And what makes it even more special is that we were separated by my mom for many years. Sadly, it took her illness and death to bring us together.

      Delete
  3. What a great family gathering! Bet it was boisterous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful. And after last year you deserve at least two Christmases.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful, so lovely to have a family gathering.
    I enjoyed seeing your photographs, thank you.

    Happy New Year Wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. My heart is smiling! Thank you for sharing this Mary! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Montre Rolex Suisse Pas Cher, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of Montre omega Suisse Pas Cher, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete