Monday, December 3, 2018

Monday Morning This and That

Good Monday morning.  On Friday I sure did run about.  Banking time.  I usually get all the bills together, and hubby pays them, but he's down with another cold so this time it was up to me.  Went to banks in two different directions, then walked 6 blocks to the check cashing to pay the utility bills, then walked back the 6 blocks and looked around for some Christmas gifts in the department store I always shop at.  Nothing there so I went to Walgreens and ended up getting gifts for all three little ones for only $14.  It was more, but I had points to use up.  Then stopped at the market for a few things.  No salad stuff anyplace...not like I would buy it.  I won't be trusting romaine for a good long while, if ever.

Dropped everything off at home and then headed to the fruit stand.  Picked up some apples and oranges.  Strawberries were too expensive.  After that stopped at the 99 cent store for wrapping paper and ended up getting three cute little mittens for the little ones.  Then headed up and took care of sorting the little gifts I made and putting them in bags.
Picture

Saturday I stayed and did some cooking for hubby.  It's weigh in week so I will be eating very lightly this week.  We cleaned up the inside of the computer because it kept crashing on me.   So far so good.  I was beginning to worry that it was on its way out.

I also got to open my first gift from the Advent calendar.  It came in a pretty little silver bag which I plan on reusing.
Two Herkimer Diamonds which I plan on putting to good use.  Have a couple of chains left.  These will make a nice Christmas gift.
Day two is this pretty little silver necklace with eternity and goddess symbol.  

Sunday I woke up to pouring rain and decided it was a good day to stay in.  Didn't accomplish much, but I did get some presents wrapped.  Waiting on some small boxes to wrap the rest of them. 
Day three gift.  Peppermint Hot Chocolate Lip Balm: Shea butter, apricot kernel oil, beeswax, and flavoring.  Smells and tastes delicious.  Get my chocolate fix without eating a bar of chocolate.

That perverted woman who seemed to have a crush on my niece and actually sent me nude photos of her has continued to message me off and on.  I ignore them.  The other day she messaged me that she spoke with my niece and had a long story to tell me.  I did not respond.  Finally, on Saturday when she messaged me "How are you? I miss having a friend and I am sorry if I offended you." I responded  that I did not want to talk about my niece, that it made me very uncomfortable.  Haven't heard from her since.  Guess she didn't really want a friend.

Have a good one.

5 comments:

  1. My! You are a very busy lady. Walking all those blocks is actually a great way to get exercise and help with weight loss!
    So far it seems as if your Advent Calendar gifts are going to be wonderful!!!
    I would definitely ignore that woman.

    Hugs ❄🎄❄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Advent calendar gifts have all been nice so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that woman stays gone.
    And you are streets ahead of me on the gift front. I have bought very little and wrapped nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do hope the woman stay away now …

    I still have some more gifts to get, you seem to be doing well.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I want an advent calendar like you got! Gorgeous items you are getting! I hope that woman stays away!!! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete