Thursday, June 7, 2018

Throwback Thursday

Photos from 2015.  The pre-opening party at  Wahlburgers Coney Island.  It was fun night for sure, but the restaurant itself only lasted about two years before it closed its doors.  Didn't do so well.  Complaints about being dirty, waiting too long for orders, rude staff, etc.  I honestly don't know what the real story was.  Perhaps it just wasn't the right area. 

 It was a beautiful night.  The party was held on the roof.  It was awesome.


 Nice view of Nathans from the roof.
 My son and his girlfriend.

 Even the Guardian Angels showed up.
Not from the party, but thought I'd include it.  Family time.  Wasn't really happy with the food, but perhaps that's because I chose to have my burger without the bun.  Their food looked so much better.
 Good view of the roller coaster.

 Countdown to the hot dog eating contest.
Awesome night sky.
With Paul
With Donnie
 She and Mark were not friendly at all.  In fact, Mark sat in the back with his guards and didn't mingle at all.

What a beautiful woman and so open and friendly.

3 comments:

  1. I love these pics Mary. Looks like a great time had by all. I have to agree with what you mentioned regarding Mark Wahlberg ... my impression of him has been that he is a pompous jerk. I do have a feeling that Donnie is a pretty sweet man though, I like him. :)

    All I can say is that if the staff was anything like Mark in attitude, no wonder the place did not last. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, I just wanted to let you know that for some reason your posts are not updating on my blog page since Tuesday. I am checking your blog link everyday to see if you have any new posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know. I'll check up on it. Seems to be my week for site problems. Just discovered two missing albums on Facebook.

      Delete