Thursday, June 21, 2018

A New Season, the First Day of a New Life

Each fairy breath of summer, as it blows with loveliness, inspires the blushing rose.

Author Unknown

Solstice greetings to all.  Attended an online Solstice meditation last night and planning on attending a celebration of the new season tonight.  And as this new season begins, we celebrate a new life. Meet my 7th great granddaughter, Sadie Mae.  She was born a little after 11 pm last night.  Kept me up until well past my bedtime, but she is so worth it.


I am so in love.

The oracle card I drew for today. I really love these oracle cards. They are always so accurate. Conscious Spirit Oracle Cards.

Happy Solstice to all.
 

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Mary! Happy Summer Solstice to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful little girl and new citizen of this world! Summer solstice blessings, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolute beauty. No wonder she stole her grandmother's heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Solstice Blessing Mary!!
    What a darling little girl. I love her name. Congrats to all. Welcome to the world little one.
    That card is lovely and appropriate for today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so beautiful! Congrats Mary! Happy Summer Solstice! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete