Sunday, June 10, 2018

Sunday Selections

Around this time of the year I get a yearning for the sea.  Fortunately, it's easy for me to satisfy that yearning....it's only 20 minutes away by subway.  But, I just don't get out there as often as I want.  On weekdays I am busy with my classes and meetings and on weekends the beach is overly crowded.  So I surround myself with relics of the sea in my home. 

This is my Sea Crown tealight candle set for honoring the Greek goddess and personification of the sea, Amphirite. She is the calming tides and sweet noises of the creatures of the deep--vanilla, rosewood, lotus, grapefruit, and patchouli.
From my Yemaya goddess bundle--cowries, selenite, and apatite.


Little mermaidgreen limpet Seashells,  small sea blue Starfish, pearlized turbo shell and pearlized shells in an abalone shell.

Blue Aragonite harnesses the wisdom of the sea, the caves below water, and the merfolk, and other ancient races.
 My pretty little mermaid.
This jar includes real beach relics from the Pacific Ocean--Sea glass, sea grass, sand and shells. Surrounding it are clear quartz chip points, Lapis Lazuli chip stones, tumbled Moonstone, and tumbled Amazonite.
 This shell was a gift from one of my HIV clients.  I treasure it.

 Ancient Stones from the city of Eilat in Israel.

7 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful and a nice way to have the sea with you at home.
    blessings
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Mary! Great way to surround yourself with the energies of the sea. Your tea lights are fabulous! I have never seen anything like them before.

    Really love your mermaids and fairy as well. My bathroom is nautical themed so I enjoy the view every day. It is my way to surround myself with the ocean I suppose. LOL!

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful collection, Mary! My favourite Goddess of the Ocean is Yemaya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The client who gave you the shell took time and trouble to ensure that he gave a gift you would appreciate. No wonder you treasure it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I call that great self care. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly beautiful collection!!! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your collection to bring you closer to what you love! And 20 minutes...tour so lucky! I’m 4 hours away!!!

    ReplyDelete