Friday, June 29, 2018

Friday Roundup

Good morning.  Happy Friday.   The end of another week.  They go so quick, don't they?  Had a busy one....again.  Monday had my classes, Tuesday was banking, Wednesday classes, Thursday Weight Watchers, and here we are.  Going to stay in and cook today.  Never a dull day in my life.  

We're having a heat wave.  Over 90 degrees right up until Thursday and then it will be 89.  Not much of a difference there.  Summer is definitely here now.

I've always believed that everything in your life happens for a reason. So, listen to this one.  Every time I do my banking I always stop at the C Town near it to pick up a few items. They have super great meats at a low price. I eat very little meat, but hubby does. Afterwards, because I usually have a fairly heavy bag with me, I catch the bus from 68th to 60th where I pick up the bus to go home. Well, on Tuesday C Town was closed due to a power outage, so, being that I didn't have a bag to carry, I decided it was a nice day and I walk it down to catch my bus. 

So as I get on the bus ready to pay my fare, the bus driver puts his hand over the slot. "Free ride today". They do that every once in awhile. I guess when they reach their quota. Now that I am paying full fare, that was awesome to hear.  Saved $2.75. When you look at it, had C Town been open, and had I shopped, I would have had to PAY for the bus to take me to my bus.  Like I said, everything happens for a reason.

Good news on Wednesday.  They finally took the vacate order off my son's apartment, and they can go back home.   For those that don't know, a little over two months ago a fire started in the apartment next to theirs and as a result, their apartment was uninhabitable.  He is so happy., and I'm so thrilled for him.  Fortunately, with insurance and a little help from the Screen Actors Guild of which he is a member, they'll be able to furnish the place.  And now we can finally have Christmas.

We'd planned on a big family Christmas at my daughter's house in Pennsylvania, but on Christmas Eve she fell and fractured her ankle very badly.  Needed surgery and pins.  Been a long haul for her as well.  She JUST got the okay to go back to work.   We'd planned on Christmas about two months ago but before it happened, there was the fire.  Now maybe it will finally happen.

Received this in the mail the other day. A reduce pain crystal medicine bag for arthritis and inflammation.
These crystal stones are chosen to  cover the specific area that you are intending to focus upon to better enhance your life.  There are many different "I am" packages, but I chose mine to combat my chronic pain issues.  Stones include:

Black Tourmeline--upper black stone
Blue Lace Agate--looks white in this picture but it's a stunning light blue with fine lines
Genesis Stone--reddish brown stone with gray stripes
Green Adventurine--such a gorgeous green in person
Smokey Quartz--dark stone on the bottom
Quartz Crystal--middle stone

Combined, their energetic properties include:   the removal of  blockages from the nervous system  and capillaries, grounding, add vitality/strength, balances energies, dissipate pain, physical healing, reduce swelling.

Elemental Connection: Earth, Fire, Water, Storm

Also included is a positive affirmation and instructions on how to use your stones.  If interested, you can check out the "I Am" packages at 

Have a wonderful weekend.
 

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like there is a "Christmas in July" coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gemstones! Use them in good health!

    Glad that you will finally be able to visit with your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm keeping positive thoughts here that they will work. I'm tired of being in pain.

      Delete
    2. Sending positive thoughts to you, Mary! :)

      Delete
  3. Wonderful news. On several levels. I am very happy for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have had a blessed week with the free ride,and your son and daughters good news! Have fun with your Christmas in July!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy about the free bus ride! Happy about everything for your family too! Love your stones! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete