Sunday, March 31, 2019

Sunday Selections

OMG!!!!  I just love this new mindfulness subscription box I signed up for.  It is awesome....and definitely a keeper.  The focus of this month's box was the Tree of Life, and it didn't disappoint.

 Goodies.  Can't wait to check out the boxes.


Tree of Life Bracelet. A unisex bracelet engraved with the Tree of Life Design.  It was handmade in India.  


Carnelian crystal tree to be used as a focal point during meditation or a decoration in the home.  Carnelian encourages initiative and determination.


Sanya Sacred Series--Nag Champa Tree of Life Incense to help create an atmosphere of relaxation and stress relief. 


Tree of Life Brass Incense Tower Burner which features tree shaped holes along its length.





 It looks awesome on my altar.


A colorful bag for use in shopping, yoga, or anything you may want to use it for.  Made in India.

14 comments:

  1. AWESOME STUFF!! Everything looks so wonderful!! And I LOVE the smell of Nag Champa. I burn it quite a bit in my altar room to help me relax while I read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh this is a great box. Already looking forward to next month.

      Delete
  2. A wonderful box of treasures. I have always loved items that have to do with "The Tree of Life. I have a necklace with the Tree of Life.
    Have a beautiful day Mary 🌳

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so pleased with this box...and it isn't even that expensive. This one is a keeper.

      Delete
  3. Very nice! The Tree of Life is such a powerful spiritual symbol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a powerful symbol. I purchase some Tree of Life charms and made bracelets and necklaces for Christmas gifts.

      Delete
  4. Definitely a keeper. Only yesterday I noticed a truly lovely tree of life hanging from someone's rear view mirror in the parking lot. I will admit to a smidge of jealousy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Tree of Life is so special. I ordered bunches of little charms last year to make into gifts.

      Delete
  5. Wow, amazing Mary!! All very meaningful!! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my first box from this company. It was awesome.

      Delete
  6. I love anything with The Tree of Life on it. And these colors are just glorious! Also, the elephant makes me think of memories (to be made).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the bag. I can't wait to use it, but am patiently waiting for the warm weather and sundresses.

      Delete
  7. Wonderful subscription box :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. swiss replica watches sale, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of swiss replica omega watches sale, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete