Sunday, March 3, 2019

Sunday Selections

This past week I received my subscription box from Awakening in a Box. This month's focus is 'mindfulness'. I need all the help I can get in this area. I especially need to practice mindfulness when eating. I will admit here that I just shovel the food in without truly taking the time to enjoy it. I am a fast eater. Always have been. I am trying hard to slow down. Practice, practice, practice. 

I still hadn't looked inside the box, but scent emanating from it was heavenly.


This is the contents of the box.  Not much, but what they do send is quality.  Not junk.

They always include this awesome little card.   

This is part of an awesome mindfulness deck that was included.  Pull a card each day whenever you feel the need to refocus your energy.  Following the tips on the card should you to stay focused. 

Now this little bath bomb is the source of the heavenly scent.  It's a wonderful citrus that makes me wish I could lounge about in the tub.

Sodalite is a great stone to use when facing difficulties in your life as it can help you to release ingrained negative patterns.  This picture does not do the beauty of the stone justice.

Rainbow Moonstone can raise vibrational frequencies to create a smoother transition into meditation.  It calms the mind and can help you to simply BE without feeling the need to do something.  It is the perfect stone to help you feel present.

Because Malachite amplifies energies of all kinds, it helps you to acknowledge the negative energy in your life and get rid of it, including emotional patterns and past traumas.  It absorbs pollution and shields against radioactivity so it's the perfect stone to place near your computer or television

6 comments:

  1. I foresee in your future . . . a nice long soak in the tub!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish. Need a new tub for that one. Ours is one of those old tubs that stands on legs. It's huge. If I get down, I can't get back up again. Old age isn't for sissies. That's for sure.

      Delete
  2. Mindfulness is always a great thing to practice. We should all try to be more aware of ourselves.

    I totally feel you on eating mindlessly. One minute I'm sitting in front of the tv with a bowl of popcorn and suddenly the bowl is empty and I don't remember eating it. Ughhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thrilled that you have that sweet package to look forward every month...and that it is quality stuff that you enjoy.
    I hope you have a great week- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks and sounds a good box.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete