Sunday, March 24, 2019

Sunday Selections

This month's Inked Goddess Creations Box was Ancient Egypt.  It awakened my interest once again so I ended up digging out a couple of my books on Ancient Egypt and flipping through them.  Some nice items in this package.

 I am always so excited when this box arrives.

Before unwrapped.

A gorgeous Lapis Lazuli gemstone pyramid.  This was a prized gemstone of ancient Egypt.  It is a stone of protection.  Facilitates clarity of mind. and creativity.



 Hieroglyphics Book of Shadows page.  The ancient Egypt alphabet. 

Scarab charm with Book of Shadows page.  A symbol of rebirth and protection.

 The scarab was revered in ancient Egypt.  Use this scarab prayer to charge this talisman.

 Papyrus sheet paper imported directly from Egypt.  This handmade paper was invented by the ancient Egyptians as the world's first paper.

Isis goddess votive.  A blend of cedarwood, lavender, amber, and orange. 


Egyptian Magick Mist.  Helps invoke the energy of ancient Egypt.  Distilled water, myrrhand cinnamon essential oils. 

Egyptian Temple Herb and Resin Incense for purification and ancient magick.  Frankincense, myrrh, juniper, pine, cinnamon, honey, and cardamom.


14 comments:

  1. A wonderful assortment of treasures from the Ancient Egypt theme.
    I, too, have many books on Ancient Egypt. Always facinating!
    Enjoy and have a wonderful day Mary 💮

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always been fascinated with Egypt, especially the goddess Isis.

      Delete
  2. What fun to get a box like that in the mail. Your heart must start beating a tad faster as you unwrap the treasures inside. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love subscription boxes. I have tried many of them. I'm just disappointed that a few of my favorites I had to let go because of the price.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It has joined my other animals--my owl, raven, etc.

      Delete
  4. VERY NICE ITEMS! I have several books about ancient Egypt and their mythology. I learned quite a bit about the Egyptian gods and goddesses from my friend Lady Sabrina Rhiannon many years back and I immediately was taken by it - extraordinarily fascinating!

    I also have a few gorgeous statues as well - Anubis, Isis, Ra, and of course Bastet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I would love to see your statues sometime.

      Delete
  5. Have to wonder if the people in Egypt put there Lapis Lazuli in each corner of there home. I have black tourmaline and selenite in corners of my place.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My rooms are filled with crystals. I adore them.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for popping in and leaving me a comment on my blog yesterday. For some reason I couldn't reply directly but wanted to say-thank you. xoDiana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes Blogger acts up. It used to erase comments.

      Delete
  7. A very nice box, enjoyed seeing your photographs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what an amazing box!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete