Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Tuesday Ramble

Good morning.  Went to class yesterday.  Oh, it felt so good to be active again. First off, I discovered the bus stop I used to get off at is closed so I have to get off at the next one which makes an already long walk even longer. It wasn't a very comfortable walk, but I took it slowly. Then, I did almost an hour of line dance. Surprised myself that I did so well. Afterwards, attended the meditation class. Our new leader does a half hour of yoga before the meditation, and I did what I could, what I knew wouldn't hurt me. Learned the hard way that not all of us can do yoga, and there are some positions that are not good for people with back pain. I totally avoided them. Then, I stayed for arts and crafts. Started a new bracelet which should be done next week.  Heading back to class tomorrow.

Spoke to the bank when I got home yesterday because the site still says I owe a double payment.  The lady I spoke to informed me that a request was sent in for review which means it's in the works, but could still be refused.  Will be on pins and needles until I find out the answer, but I WILL NOT give up on this no matter what.  I'm in the right and I WILL NOT allow them to ruin my credit standing.

Been trying to get a decent picture of my fairyland, but it's not been easy.  Maybe it's my camera.
 With the lights on.
Forgot to mention yesterday.  On Sunday I went to Super Fresh to do some shopping and have it delivered.  Well, when I got to the register and filled in the info my delivery, it turns out that they were just starting to deliver for the day.  The start at 11 am.  My usual guy was there and while he was putting all my stuff in a box, he asked how long it would be before I was home.  I told him probably 30 minutes, 45 to be sure because we never know buses will be running.  It was then that he said I could ride along with him and be the first delivery.  How lucky was that!

Every year when I take the Christmas decorations down and pack them away, I discover I forgot something.  Well, this year I thought I had got it all until I noticed this last night....
 Now how did I miss that one.

Have a great Tuesday.

10 comments:

  1. That's why I like tai chi -- it has all the same benefits as yoga but you get to do it standing up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I tried the chair yoga class on Fridays it was all about resting your palms on the chair and doing the poses. Triggered my carpal tunnel and the twists increased my back pain.

      Delete
  2. How lovely of the delivery guy. Little gestures like that are HUGE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It meant a lot to me. So many stressful things happening and then something good happens.

      Delete
  3. Yay for getting back to classes!!

    What a wonderful blessing to have the delivery guy offer you a ride!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really felt good to get some movement in my body. I walked out of there pain free.

      Delete
  4. There's always at least one little deco that gets missed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many times I've come across one decoration left out of the box! Grrr!

    That was so nice of the delivery guy.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you on yoga!! That was so nice with what the delivery guy did! How special! I love your fairyland! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete