Sunday, January 6, 2019

Sunday Selections

During December I received my winter subscription box from Fire and Ice.  The price on this box, too, is awesome, and it definitely is a keeper, even though not as filled with goodies as the shop that recently closed. It does send quality goods, however.
This is the entire box.  There are other more expensive boxes, but I get the Spa Self Care Box which includes bath bombs, soap products, candles, and wax melts.
 Already half used, this wax melt is awesome. 
 I just realized this is an awful picture, and I can't take another one because I gave it as a gift.  Almost kept it for myself, but I was short a bar of soap for one of my granddaughters. 
Of course these went as a gift.  I can't take a bath.  Wish they'd send something for those of us who shower.
Love, love, love this candle. 

7 comments:

  1. Yes, you don't often see nice things for showering -- some shower gel perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. True. I do have a tub, but I can't get up once I get down so I give all the bath stuff away. Really I wonder about keeping this box since only the candle and wax melts are of use to me, but the wax melts make it all worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you got something YOU could use in the box. I think that must be fun to open something like that when it comes. What you can't use does make great gifts!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too can no longer take a bath (for very similar reasons). Shower gel is lovely, but not the same.
    Glad that the box was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The box does look good.
    I hear what you say about things for the shower though …

    Hope your Sunday has been good, my good wishes for the coming new week.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun box of goodies!!! Definitely a keeper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent box! I love it!!
    Maybe make a suggestion to them about the shower? You never know?
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete