Monday, January 14, 2019

Monday Morning This and That.

Good Monday morning everyone.  Last week was such a stressful week. .  I'm sure my blood pressure rose so I've been drinking hibiscus tea ever day. But, as the new week begins, I am feeling a bit more hopeful.  Managed to straighten out the problem with my bank. 
 I love these Buddha teas.   I also have Turmeric Ginger tea along with these two.

On Friday I waited all day for the man at the bank to call me.  He didn't.  Later that afternoon a letter arrived from the bank in an attempt to collect a debt.  Fortunately, there was phone number so on Saturday morning I decided to call and handle it myself.  So glad I did.  I had a list of all my payments since August and read them all back to her so she could see I had a habit of paying early.  I told her it wasn't fair being penalized for paying early and started to sob a bit.  She was so much nicer than the nasty person who called me and wouldn't listen to what I had to say.  This one listened and was empathetic enough to speak to her supervisor for me.  The gist of it is, the supervisor said she would move up the 12/5 payment so I no longer missed a payment and no longer have to make a double payment in February.  My credit will be restored.   However, I've not been credited yet, so I am still on pins and needles.  May need another call.

Speaking of weight, I  had it out with WW as well.  I have to do all I can to be under goal on Wednesday.  As you  know I went over my goal by .6 this week, and I paid the $14 without issue. Not even a pound after the holidays, and  I plan on going under goal this next weigh in. But then, I check out my bank account and see WW also withdrew $21.72 from my account to pay for the Etools which I rarely use. 

Two calls later I was so frustrated tears began to flow. (That's how I deal with anger). What they are telling me is that I still have to pay $14 a week until I go under. I don't plan on being over anymore, but let's say I was over for another 4 weeks. That would add up to $77.42 a month. I only paid $34.95 a month before I reached goal. Totally not fair. I'm so angry with WW that I feel like quitting.  I definitely have to get back to goal because then they will reimburse me.
 Got some new little animals for my fairy garden.  Aren't they cute?

Snowed a bit on Sunday.  Only a coating, thank goodness.  Much as I love snow I am afraid of it.  I'm so worried about falling. 

Still thinking about going to class today.  I WANT to, but is my body up to it and the long walk to get there.  Guess I'll never know unless I try it.

13 comments:

  1. You did have a stressful week with those issues!!!! Hopefully everything works out and this week is smooth sailing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Money frustrations are the WORST! I hope everything gets cleared up soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always frustrating, but even moreso when you are on a limited budget.

      Delete
  3. I don't understand the WW thing. Do they charge by how much weight you lose or something? I'm sorry things were so stressful. I hope this week will be better. I cry when I'm angry too. It is either that or break stuff, but I like all my stuff so...
    blessings
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The charge a set fee if you want to pay monthly which I did before I hit goal and lifetime. I paid $34.95 a month and after lifetime it was free. Some prefer to pay weekly. Well, I went over my goal by .6 of a pound and had to pay. Understood that, but was angry they took the money from my bank too.

      Delete
  4. I'm fond of ginger and it good as tea base. Hope to see our fairy garden.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When one of us are sick, I always make fresh ginger tea. Really clears up the chest.

      Delete
  5. I am so sorry about your week and hope this one is much, much better.
    Stress gives me headaches. Shocking headaches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I eat too much when I get stressed. Not good when I am trying to make goal again. And my blood pressure rises.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do like the new little animals for your fairy garden.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I truly hope everything continues to get sorted with your bank and that's so bad about WW!! I never knew it was like that? That's crazy!
    I love your little animals!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete