Sunday, January 20, 2019

Sunday Selections

At the end of the year Inked Goddess offered grab bags for $10 and for $5.  I tried one of each.  They are so nice, I wish I had bought more.  This is the goodies from the $10 bag.
All the goodies stuffed into a plastic bag.  Couldn't wait to see what was in there.
This is such a gorgeous throw.  The picture does not do it justice.  It is huge. I love Bohemian and this fits right in.  Just trying to figure out now where to put it.
For some coloring fun.  Probably do some work on it tomorrow since it looks like I won't be getting out any place.
Nice little necklace.  Will be changing the chain, though, to make sure it's nickle free.
7 chakra crystal healing wand to direct healing energy where needed.
The red rock earth found in this glass vial necklace was charged at the Boynton Canyan Vortex in Sedona, AZ.  It's energy is a balance between the masculine and feminine energies of the Earth.  It is great for promoting balance and harmony. 

10 comments:

  1. I needed a touch of magick and so I dropped by here because you usually have some wonderful things to see that cheer me up and help me remember that magick is all around us. Thank you. Lovely post ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is all around us. I see it every day.

      Delete
    2. I just wanted to say I am so sorry for all you are going through. Please take care.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Wish I had bought more, but it was the first time for me. next year I will get more.

      Delete
  3. Just that throw would have cost a lot more than $10 here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much more beautiful in person. Can't wait to use it.

      Delete
  4. What fun goodies! The bohemian throw will come in handy in this cold weather!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, amazing things!! I love it all! I have to admit, that throw, I really love!! So happy for you Mary!

    ReplyDelete