Friday, January 18, 2019

Friday Roundup

Good morning.  Whew!  Was this ever a busy week, and it's not done yet.  On Monday I went to my classes.  Totally enjoyed every moment of the day.  Felt so good to be out and about, and once that music started playing, I was raring to go. 

Tuesday was a stay in day for cooking.  Spent most of my time in the kitchen. Hubby will be eating well for the next couple of weeks.
Bought this awesome magazine from Amazon.  New year, new beginning.  Can't wait to dig into this.  A friend of mine has raved about it. 

Wednesday I went back to class. Didn't go to knitting.  Sitting in those uncomfortable chairs hurts my back, and right now exercise is more important to me.  I did the entire hour of qigong and almost the entire hour of dance.  And I walked out of there pain free.  Qigong really does work miracles on me.
Isn't she pretty?  My newest fairy.  You can't see it in this picture, but that is glitter on her wings.

When I came home Wednesday, I checked the bank, and yes, my payment was accepted.  I am not longer past due and only have to pay for one month.  My credit has been restored.  Sigh!!!  What a relief.

Thursday was WW day.  Scale day.  Lost .4, but that still left me .2 over goal.  More money.  Might as well kiss that $21 good bye as now half the month is over, and if, no WHEN, I go under next week, at the most I'll get $10 refunded.  Big disappointment.  I was so sure I was going to get it today.  So this weekend I am going to dig out all of my weeklies and WW materials and read over them again.  Have to do this.

Today is the monthly chapter meeting at the union.  Lectures on health, socialization with friends, and an awesome lunch.  I was planning to make it, but the weather is not cooperating.  Not much snow, but what was is now turning to slush.  Slippery.  Not going to chance it.  There will be other meetings.

Have a wonderful Friday.  I know the weather is bad across the country so stay safe.

16 comments:

  1. Your new fairy is very pretty! Congrats on the weight loss - no matter how one looks at it, it is never an easy thing to do!!!

    Stay safe and warm!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a tough journey for sure. You did great with your loss. You look so good.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on you loss. And hooray for the return of classes (and credit).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Been a pretty good week. Now to get hubby's life straightened up.

      Delete
  3. I know older I get I need my life sail a lot easier.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like when one thing is settled, another happens. Now it's hubby having some problems. Sigh!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I always feel so much better when I walk out of class. I love it.

      Delete
  5. Your new fairy is very pretty.
    So pleased the bank problems have been sorted.

    Here's to a good weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're going to have a stormy weekend, but we'll have enough food and things to do. Just gonna hunker down.

      Delete
  6. I am so happy you got everything sorted out at the bank! I love your new fairy! Congrats on your weight loss! I still think that's unfair how WW charges you! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thrilled over it. When you have good credit and it is destroyed because you paid too early? Not fair.

      Delete
  7. Yay to the exercise and being able to walk out feeling good!!!

    You are so close for your weight watchers goal! You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd best do it this week. .2 is not much at all, but I remember back when I was trying to lose that last .2. It took me forever.

      Delete
  8. Keeping busy during winter is not easy but you have done it. Exercise is so good for the mind and body.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so lucky the union offers this to its retirees. I'm not a gym person. Went once and that was it. But this I enjoy...and it's free.

      Delete