Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Tuesday Ramble

Had a very quiet Labor Day.  It was especially quiet because the construction workers also took off.  Amazing to have three days of peace and quiet.  I can't begin to tell you about the noise they make.  It's unbearable and at times has brought me to tears.  

I have finally found something to read that holds my interest--the entire Avalon series beginning with "The Fall of Atlantis".  In fact, I couldn't put it down over the weekend.  I've already started listing the different characters so as I move on in the books I can figure out their different incarnations.  That was part of the fun last time.

Received this month's Inked Goddess subscription box, and again, I am in love.  She sends the greatest boxes.  This month's theme is Spiritual Warrior, connecting with your authentic self and personal truth.  


The unveiling. 

 'A Warrior's Journey Workbook', a journal for those on the path of self-empowerment and becoming a spiritual warrior.  Over 70 workable pages and exercises. 

Spiritual Warrior Expansion Packet--Spiritual Warrior, swords, Elite Shungite, and Shungate Water.
 
Sword of Truth necklace.  The sword is the ultimate symbol of truth, protection, and nobility.  


Sacred Temple votive.  A blend of Nag Champa, Frankincense, and Myrrh to help create sacred space in your home and in yourself.
 
Elite Shungite water DIY kit.  This kit contains Elite Shungite gemstone, a bottle, a label and instructions on how to create Shungite Water for detoxification and personal power.
Elite Shungate is estimated to be a billion years old.  Is is one of the most powerful natural healing and detoxification stones ever created by Mother Earth. 







13 comments:

  1. I am so glad you had a quiet weekend and enjoyed some good reading. That construction noise must be horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had a nice weekend and found a series you will enjoy. Cute gift box this time. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to keep myself busy. I'm glad I am able to read again.

      Delete
  3. Great news about the peace and quiet that you definitely needed was finally given to you.
    Reading something that you really are interested in is great!
    I love getting lost in good books... especially legends and lore.
    Love that sword necklace...great subscription box.
    Take care and Stay Safe ☕🍁🍂👻🌙🎃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan. I definitely needed this 3 day weekend.

      Delete
  4. YAY for a quite weekend!!
    That looks like a really great box you got.
    I have yet to read the entire series. Let alone "Mists of Avalon".
    I think I got a quarter through it? I loved the movie!!! And I do
    want to read the books. Preferably in order. I think I am missing one book though. oops, no missing 2 "The Fall of Atlantis" and "Sword of Avalon". Someday I'll get into a thrift store to look for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Fall of Atlantis is the first. From there you get the characters that you follow through the series.

      Delete
  5. Hooray for a construction free weekend. A time to recharge.
    And hooray for a subscription box which speaks so loudly to and for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were back today, but not as noisy. I guess as they get higher up the noise won't bother us as much.

      Delete
  6. I worked on labor day and the items in box look pretty cool

    ReplyDelete