Friday, September 4, 2020

Friday Roundup

Ah, the end of another week.  It' been a busy one for sure.  Had a few firsts this week. Took my first bus trip since March on Monday.  Felt really good to be out and about on my own and not having to depend on hubby.  On Tuesday I got my first haircut since January.  On Wednesday I participated in my Game Day Class and then finished up the decorating.  So much for a little at a time.

Funny thing, when I dug the boxes out of the closet on Tuesday, I knew some of my stuff was missing.  Figured it got mixed in with the Christmas stuff, and I wasn't going to dig all that stuff out, so I decided to make do with whatever I had and maybe head for Rite Aid to pick up a few more.  Later that evening I was sitting in my rocker and suddenly it hit me.  My wicker basket set.  My eyes glanced at one of the larger ones, and I remembered where I Had stored the rest of the stuff.


75 % of my fairy garden stuff is packed away for my great granddaughters.  I only keep a few gnomes and my fantasy animals. 

This shelf still needs some work.

I decorated my son's memorial for the season.

I have loved my little crone since the day I got her so I find a way to work her into every season.

Yesterday hubby and I went to the bank.  He had to get the money order for the rent, and I had to deposit my Rakuten check.  I sure wish Amazon used Rakuten.  I'd be rich.  I also had to cancel my counseling appointment yesterday.  No complaints from me.

Today is my creativity class and chair yoga and meditation later.  Don't know how the meditation is going to work out with all the racket next door.  I never heard so much noise.  Yesterday I was screaming at them, pleading to just give me a few minutes of peace.

Have a wonderful day.


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's been fairly quiet today. They are doing concrete work.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful treasures Mary.
    Your great granddaughters will be excited to receive their princess's.
    You memorial to your son is precious.
    Hope you get some peace and quiet today 🌷

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been fairly quiet. I would take a snooze but I am waiting for a food delivery.

      Delete
  3. I am glad that you tracked down the missing items, and hope that you get a lot of peace and quiet over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bit of peace and quiet today. A relief from yesterday. Really pushing my anxiety to the limit.

      Delete
  4. I love all your fairies..love love love

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some lovely items in your displays, and a lovely memorial to your son.

    I do hope you have had some peace and quiet over the weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete