Wednesday, September 9, 2020

A Zoom Visit With a Psychic

Yesterday as I was commenting on another blog, it occurred to me that I never told you about the psychic my son's girlfriend referred me to.  They even paid for my hour and a half reading on zoom.  He had met with my daughter, and she was totally amazed that he was able to actually name names.  So here are some of my highlights.

The psychic began by telling me there were a lot of people coming through for me.  One was an older lady, a mother figure but not my mother.  My grandmother was fairly old when I was born.  My mom had been a change of life baby, and my grandmother was already in her 60's when I born.

He also said there was another Mary there.  Her name was not Mary but she liked to be called that.  My great great grandmother was Constance Mary.

My son was there with us.  He felt so bad about leaving me like he did and stated he got dizzy, fell, and hit his head.  He remembers my niece finding him, but by then it was too late.  He was already in the spirit world.  He has been trying to reach out to me.  Psychic asked me if I hear someone calling, 'mom, mom, mom' when I wake up.  He told me I should open myself up and really listen.  My son said he knows he caused me a lot of heartache, and he is so sorry.  He never meant to hurt me.  'I'm sorry mom. I didn't mean to go.' The psychic relayed several messages for my son and told me to start watching for signs.   


Since that time I have gotten the scent of roses at different times and places in my home.  My son did send me flowers on occasion, but one instant really stuck out in my mind.  Several years back my son gave me 6 roses.  I immediately put them in water.  As days went on I was amazed that my roses weren't fading.  I figured I must be doing something right or these were very special roses.  They were.  Turns out they were silk flowers with the scent of roses.  We laughed about that one for a good long time.  

My son spoke of a woman he had loved.  In fact, he said they had loved each for many years and had planned to marry, but it just never worked out for them.  He wanted me to give her the message that 'she should not feel guilty.  She did nothing wrong'. He pleaded with me to be sure I told her.  My son's first real friend was a girl who lived next door. Her name was Tiffany. He was five and she was six.  They grew up being best of friends and as adults their relationship became one of romantic love.  They even planned to get married, but for one reason or another, it never panned out.  I had been speaking to Tiff after his death, and she'd been feeling very very guilty because he had asked her to send him a picture she had of the two of them, and she never did it.  She felt she had let him down.

The psychic then proceeded to tell me that my son was with my mom and dad and several other people he had never met in life.  He mentioned someone whose name began with the letters MAR and said that he had greeted him when he crossed over, but then moved on because he was further along.  My son's father's name was Mario and he died in 1986.  He then said there was someone named Rose who was also looking out for my son.  My son's grandmother's name was Rose.  

My mom spoke then and told me that she knows she had been cold and had been cruel with her words.  She needed to apologize but never had a chance in this lifetime.  She said she was proud of what I had become and how I had helped so many people.  (All true about my mom. Af 50 I had changed careers and became a substance abuse counselor).

The psychic then said he sees me involved in a court case.  He stated that it would take time, but I would eventually win.  My son did not want me to give up on it.  (My niece stealing his money.  We will eventually take her to court when I become his administrator.)

He then  told me someone from my past was there and mentioned a fertility issue.  He said this person said they were so sorry for how they had treated me.  My first husband married me because I had a child and he couldn't have children.  The marriage didn't last.  It turned out that he was a sex addict who was out with different women almost every night coming home in the wee hours of the morning. 

Others were mentioned briefly--my granddad, my dad, one of my son's friends who had passed, even gave the name of another of my friend's sons who was still alive...and it was an unusual name that could be guessed at. 

10 comments:

  1. How truly amazing Mary. This visit to the psychic seems so surreal. I am so happy for you. It sounds as if you have received answers to some of the thoughts and and questions that have bothered you.

    Have a Lovely Day 🍂☕🍁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It was. I taped it and just listened to it again the other day.

      Delete
  3. I am glad that you were able to meet with this psychic (even via Zoom). It sounds as if she gave you a great deal of comfort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The things he said were very comforting. I really needed that.

      Delete
  4. I think visiting a psychic would be interesting. I believe we all have things around us

    ReplyDelete