Sunday, March 15, 2020

New Subscription Box

It's been awhile since I ordered a new subscription box, and I had been determined to steer clear.  They can be addicting and they can get expensive, but when I saw this one I knew I had to try it.  And I am so glad I did.  Witchy One is only $20 a month and the first one I got for $15.  Definitely a keeper.

  Drawing Down the Moon compact. 

 Eye of Horus necklace.  Horus was a powerful Egyptian sky god in the form of a falcon whose right eye was the sun and the left the moon.  He sacrificed his left eye to bring back his father, Osiris.  For this reason he is associated with regeneration, healing, wholeness and sacrifice.


 I love, love, love these Crescent Moon earrings. Made with Amethyst. 

 Love the little cards they send.


 Agate Crescent Moon.  Hold while meditating or performing a ritual to connect more deeply with your wild roots.  


 A little extra she threw in.


 Flourite crystals.  The shape of these crystals represent the air element.

10 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful this treasure chest is...how magical 🌙
    It is a lovely way to escape the trials and pressures of the world right now.
    Wherever one can find beauty and hope go for it!
    The earrings are so fantastic.
    I love ancient Egypt. It too was a magical world of symbols, God's, incense and spells.
    Thank you for sharing the magick with us.
    I love visiting here also 💮

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jan. I love those earrings. Can't wait to wear them.

      Delete
  2. I like the Drawing Down the Moon compact!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks as if it was made for you. Which is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it. Now if I had a place to wear this stuff.

      Delete
  4. Those sure are beautiful treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would differently say box is a keeper

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that box could have been made especially for you :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete