Friday, March 27, 2020

Friday Roundup

I used to have so much to say on these roundups, but now that one day is the same as the next, I'm at a loss for words.  Things are looking up, though, if I may say that.  First off, I received a text message from the trainer who used to teach us dance at the union office when I was going.  She is putting together an online class, and I was invited to attend.


Also received a call from the center today. They are going to be calling each of us twice a week to check on us.  And, they are working towards online classes for us.  The Tai Chi I loved so much begins the first week in April on Zoom with more coming. 

The virus has hit my family.  My Goddaughter's test came back negative.  My son lives with her so now he and her four children are under quarantine.  Son had his test yesterday.  So it is wait and see.  Please be sure to keep them in your prayers.


9 comments:

  1. It is comforting that people from the center are keeping in touch with you. When bad things happen there are those who jump Right in to help others in whatever way they can.
    You and your family are in my prayers everyday. Keep looking for rainbows...they are out there somewhere 🌈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. So far my niece is doing okay and at home. I worry about my son because he has lung issues.

      Delete
  2. Stay well and enjoy those online classes, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that things are looking up for you. So very glad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm such a social person. Staying in is really getting to me.

      Delete
  4. I know that you will find ways of staying busy during this time, it will just have to be with the help of technology. Hoping that all your family’ tests are negative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the online classes.
    Praying that your families tests are negative.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. My yoga teacher has set up live yoga classes on Facebook which is very nice. Stay busy. Try not to worry. Positive thoughts.

    ReplyDelete