Sunday, February 10, 2019

Sunday Selections

The focus of this month's Inked Goddess subscription box was love and passion since February is the month of love.  It's okay, but not one of my favorites.  Waiting anxiously for next month when the theme is Ancient Egypt.  That should be a good one.

 I was so excited when I found the box in the lobby waiting for me.

 This is the entirety of what was inside the box. 

Rose Quartz gemstone infused perfume oil.  Now this I love.  Essential oils of ApHoneysuckle, Ylang Ylang, Sandalwood, Cinnamon, Apricot Kernel Oil and Jojoba Oil.  This oil is blended to open the heart Chakra and infuse love and passion into your day.  Smells wonderful. 

Sigil Magic and Feathers.  2 pages of information and instructions on how to create your own power Sigil and use feathers.


Red and Gold feather to help draw passion and vitality.

Passion votive.  A blend of Honeysuckle, Ylang Ylang, and Cinnamon to enlighten your internal flames. Does smell very nice.

Love Magii Bag Talisman Pouch.  A blend of herbs and flowers for attraction, love, and friendship.  Place under your pillow to draw these energies to you.  Instructions are included.

Bewitching Seduction Powder.  Adds positive energy to a situation. 

13 comments:

  1. I can almost feel the magick...I do wish that I could get a sense of the fragrances.
    Another treasure to add to your magical home 💮

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a nice box. Love the candle and the perfume. But the bewitching powder and stuff is not my cup of tea.

      Delete
    2. With or without the bewitching powder...seduction is a thing of the long gone youth of my past for me and I wasn't very good at it even then :)

      Delete
    3. Neither was I. Those are my thoughts exactly.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Not yet. Haven't even opened it. Probably sometime this week.

      Delete
  3. What a shame we don't (yet) have the ability to share scent through our screens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Clairolfaction. I can not only see a pizza on television but I can also smell it. I watch a kitten stream and when one of them poops, I actually smell it. I am sitting and reading and suddenly get a strong scent of cologne. It's been going on for years.

      Delete
  4. I think the candle and perfume sound wonderful.
    I agree with 'EC', what a shame we can't scratch our screens and enjoy the perfume :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually the candle and perfume will probably be the only things I put to use.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Go to Cratejoy. You'll find many boxes of all types and prices.

      Delete
  6. I think the box is very cool and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete