Sunday, February 3, 2019

Sunday Selections

This week I received a new subscription box.  It looked interesting and was only $14 so I decided to give it a try.  I am very pleased.  Each monthly box will contain 3 healing crystalsand 2 products specifically made to strengthen one's connection to Spirit . Each box will have a specific theme.   This one appears to be a keeper
The theme for the  January Awaking box is 'motivated mentality'.
Rainbow fluorite.  Heightens mental abilities, brings mental clarity and stability in stressful situations.  It is known to absorb negative energies from the environment.
Carnelian.  Increases personal power and boosts courage, creativity, and compassion.  Helps you to focus on your talents and allows you to have the courage to live your best life.  Calms feelings of anger and ground one in reality.
Natural Raw Red Selenite Wand.  A great stone to have tor the attraction of wealth, prosperity, and abundance.  Helps one to have a better self-image and promotes self-love.  Extraordinary healer.
Wildflower solid perfume listed at $30 on Gypsy Soul Organics website.  Inspired by fields of wild lavender.  It smells wonderful.

The January box came with a spiral cage pendant and included an extra crystal!  Everyone received a different crystal. I received a Hematoid Quartz.  This is one I don't have already.  Good grounding crystal. Calms and quiets the mind.  Dissolves imbalances and negativities in your life.

15 comments:

  1. This is a fab box! So many wonderful and useful goodies for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An exceptionally wonderful box this time.
    I love the way you used this background to display these treasures.
    Have a lovely Sunday 💮

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that IS a lot of great stuff for only $14!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how they are able to give so much for that price.

      Delete
  4. This one sounds like a keeper, and right up your alley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And cheap. There are many subscription boxes I would love to have, but they are over my budget right now. Have to get the Christmas bills down.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I was very pleasantly surprised when I opened the box.

      Delete
  6. Our pagan group had a discussion on crystal, which I know not even a thimble full worth.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore crystals. Took a course so I could understand them.

      Delete
  7. You did excellent! You get the best boxes!! Well done Mary! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete