Sunday, September 30, 2018

Sunday Selections

Received my latest Therabox during the re-wiring of my apartment.  This box is a keeper.  So far I've not been disappointed in the least, and items that I may not use are good enough to put aside for Christmas.  It's a little pricier than the other boxes, but the goods you find in it are pricier than most.   I went to the website of each of the products, and the loot here would come out to over $100 if you purchased it separately.  I also love that everything is natural.  This is my 'me' box.  Each month it sends things that soothe my soul and body.
This was the complete box this month.
Breathe Well Aromatherapy Inhaler. Ingredients: Essential Oils (Sweet Orange, Eucalyptus, Opopanax, Tea Tree)   Use to unwind anytime of the day.  Simply breathe the aroma through your nose.  I love it.  Helps me relax.
Chemical free. Key ingredients are Hemp Seed Oil, Ylang Ylang, and Lycopene. All products are made from the purest natural and organic ingredients, and completely free of harsh chemicals for hydrated healthy looking skin.Brings nourishment and oxygen to the skin without clogging pores. I like the way this makes my skin feel and look. 
Loaded with antioxidants.  Made with  Raw Unfiltered Organic Apple Cider Vinegar,  Virgin Marula Oil, Geranium Oil.  I use this morning and night.  So far so good.
Satin sleep mask filled with dried lavender. I can't sleep with anything on my eyes no matter how nicely it smells.  This went into the Christmas gift bag.  I'm thinking of all the things I get that I don't use and all the little necklaces and earrings I have made and putting them into Christmas stockings for the females in my life.
Helps calm redness.  Haven't used this one yet.
Whipped Body Butter made with Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil and Vitamin E lightly fragranced  with essential oils  Lily of the Valley, Tuberose, and Sandlewood.   Makes my body feel so smooth...and smells good, too.
31 little cards containing self-care activities  providing a targeted focus for daily well-being.   Draw a card and live it out.  Example:  I drew this card this morning: "There is always something to be grateful for.  Create a list or collage of all you're grateful for at this moment."  Love using this.  I draw a card every morning.
Gypsy Soul Organics Moon Cologne.  Made from Rose Water. Ylang Ylang, Rose . Jasmine,. Lavender,  Sweet Orange Peel and Jojoba Oil.  Smells fantastic.  I like to wear it when I go to bed.

5 comments:

  1. A bright spot in your stressful week! I'm glad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely needed this box after all that you have been through Mary!
    It all sounds wonderful and the scents are probably heavenly~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really glad that this arrived in the middle of the week from hell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good … and you certainly needed this box after all that you have been through.

    Sending my good wishes

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an amazing box! Love it Mary! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete