Saturday, September 22, 2018

Checking in

Just checking in to let you know how things are going.  I am still without a computer so doing this from my phone which I'm not very good at.  When it rains it pours.  They are finally done with the electrical work and now it is time for the plasterers and Painters.  The electrician's allowed all that garbage to fall into my tub and you know what happened.  I now need to have it snaked.  They took my broom when they left and I cannot even sweep my house. It is so dusty and dirty that I have developed a cough.  As if that's not enough I'm doing my dishes and suddenly my feet get drenched.  A burst pipe under my kitchen sink.  So now when I can finally start cleaning I have no broom and I can't use the water.  Suffice it to say it's been hard to keep myself together it through all this and I've cried many a tear. But in a sense I am glad that it is all happening at once so everything is fixed now. Below is what my living room looks like now.  A friend said well at least you have the colors of Mabon.  So much for my much planned celebration.  Hope you all had a good one

6 comments:

  1. Aaaargh.
    I hope when all this chaos is over you can revel in your clean, tidy, repaired home. And I hope that day is soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a strong woman and crying a few tears is a release "NOT" a sign of weakness nor defeat!!! You have won this battle and it is coming to an end Mary.
    Blessings and Hugs~

    BTW...we do miss you~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who were those electricians that let all of the stuff fall into your tub to clog it? Sounds like The Three Stooges. I hope you didn't have to pay to get the tub snaked. I hope they will all be done soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sending lots of ((((hugs))))
    blessings
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete