Sunday, September 2, 2018

Sunday Selections

Tamed Wild apothecary Wild Medicine Box.  This is one of my favorite boxes.  Items received are well worth the month subscription price.  No junk or garbage.
This is everything in the box this month.
Air plant. Super easy to take care of; that is, if you remember to take care of it. 
Sacred sun bag.  The vibrant  gold sun on a black velvet bag reminds us  of warm summer days.
Oh gosh, I love, love, love this.  Opalite Key Chain.  Serves as a reminder of the moon and her energy. 
Natural loofah. 
Citrine is said to emit a warm energy.  4 small stones in a burlap bag.
Botanical hair rinse.  Just have to make a pot of 'tea' and pour onto clean hair.  No need to rinse.
Rose water spray. Great for skin care, body sprays, as well as a linen spray.
Crystal grid for working with crystals.  This is something I really needed.
Tea lights with herbs and flowers. 

7 comments:

  1. Now this box is like a wonderful and magical treasure chest!!!
    So happy for you that you have these treasures after such a disappointing one before๐Ÿ‚๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ป

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great gifts! Love everything in your gift box!! ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My father grew some of those 'sponges'. This box looks brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all amazing items! I love them! Great box!
    Thanks for asking about me doing some and telling me about crate box! I don't think I could do a monthly thing. It would be too much doing art. I was thinking more of a one time thing, like a surprise box? I don't know! LOL! It would still have to be $40.00-$50.00 plus shipping and I don't know if that would be to much? But, I guess that I should try! LOL! (Of course that is Canadian money! LOL!)
    I'm talking too much! Thanks for sharing all this Mary! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun bounty of stuff in this months box!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary, just to let you know, I made a surprise box for sale. We will see what happens. Thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete