Sunday, September 9, 2018

Sunday Selections

Before I begin, I have to say this is one of the best, if not the best of all the subscription boxes I have gotten.  Let me clarify here, first, though.  I do not get all of these subscription boxes every month.  When I get a box that is definitely not worth it, or I am not happy with, I cancel.  Cratejoy allows you to do that so some you have seen here, you will not see again.  I am weeding out my favorites, and this one is a keeper.  This one is from Inked Goddess.  It isn't on Cratejoy.  I just happened to find this one by accident and ordered the trial with my Paypal.  As soon as I got this, I realized I was looking forward to their August box.
This is everything that was in the box.  The focus of the goodies was 'The Light & the Dark".  Perfect for the Autumn Equinox.
Duality Votive.  The dark is patchouli and myrrh to banish negative energy.   The light is lavender and sage to cleanse and attract positive energy.  This candle is for use over a full lunar cycle.  The dark half is to be burned during the new moon.  The light half is to be burned during the full moon.
A Light in the Shadows Black Tea and Coconut.  I'm saving it for the equinox.  Can't wait to try it.
My favorite.  Selenite and Black Tourmaline necklace to cleanse and protect.  The contrast of the light and dark stone adds balance to one's energy field. Selenite is named after Greek moon goddess, Selene,  because of its luminous moon like glow. Combined with the protective properties of Black Tourmaline, it helps to clear stagnant and negative energy.
The Light and Dark Mini Ritual Kit.  Designed to bring one's dark side and light side into harmony and balance.  The kit contains a bag if sea salt, a bag of black salt, parchment paper, and a glass vial.  I plan to do this on the eve of the equinox.
Balance Soap.  A blend of light florals and dark sandalwood and patchouli to cleanse and protect.
 I Am Me sticker.  An inspirational message to always keep in mind.



6 comments:

  1. Absolutely a treasure box of light and dark...love everything🍂🎃🍁

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks excellent. I can see why you are looking forward to the next selection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun box of goodies to receive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an interesting box, Mary. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    xo

    Jo

    ReplyDelete